- Initially 12 months with 1x12 months extension
- ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
- Must be an Australian Citizen
This role will lead business analysis activities in support of projects and activities from the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications disciplines.
As a Business Analyst, the occupant of this position is expected to:
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience as an ICT Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience working with one or more relevant technology domains such as Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
- Draft business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams.
- Undertake project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements.
- Provide support on stakeholder analysis, assisting the team to engage with stakeholders to effectively understand cross-business functions.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on 02 6173 2696 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.