EUC Engineer | Sydney
We are looking for experienced Desktop Support Level 2 Engineers in Sydney, NSW willing to work on casual contracts with the view to extend. We are looking for Engineers who like to be challenged, are proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
Duties will include:
- Technical skills:
(1) Ability to handle basic and some intermediate end user questions on the following technologies: (i) Microsoft Office, (ii) MS Outlook, (iii) MS Lync, (iv) SharePoint, (v) Wireless connectivity, (vi)Active directory , (vii) Blackberry, (viii) Mobile phones , (ix) Apple products (iPhone and iPhone), (x) basic hardware (Dell, Lenovo laptops) , (xi) Network drive mappings, (xii) Windows 7 and XP.
(2) Coordinator may be asked to demo new products to customers and make recommendations based upon customer needs.
(3) 1-2 years' experience with end user computing
(4) Good customer service and communication skils
(5) Must be able to handle high volume of walk up customer traffic. Prefer direct experience with customer service and support.
- Functional Capability:
(1) Assess technical questions and resolve or route to appropriate technical teams accordingly.
(2) Enter basic incident ticket information, using tools and schedule appointments using MS Outlook calendar.
(3) Must be able to handle high volume of walk up customer traffic, (Customers may come in with all sorts of questions, even process related, and the Coordinator will be expected to own the question to resolution to drive customer satisfaction).
(4) Strong customer service skills and verbal skills required as well as demonstrable people skills.
(5) Provide onsite staff at Concierge and or Depot locations to support Concierge operations and address all onsite end-user requests and incidents.
(6) Individual will be the primary interface to end users for onsite, on demand support located at the Concierge site
(7) Assess technical questions and resolve or route to appropriate technology teams accordingly and enter basic incident ticket information
(8) Identify knowledge management information and training for the service desk and remote desktop management team, for the concierge support services
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to increase your IT experience by working for a large IT companies.
- Ongoing work opportunities through Ignite.
- Autonomous and flexible work schedule.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please apply below
Please note: Please note that we also welcome students and temporary residents with valid visa to apply for this role .Visas will not be provided by us. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
( SK97412A )