Experienced Environment Health Officer required for a four month period focusing on food inspections for retail food premises in the local council area.
Skills & Experience:
- Conflict Resolution
- Experience in prosecution/evidence gathering/expert witness
- Highly developed written and verbal skills in communication including report writing and presentation of factual information
- Knowledge & expertise in application & administration of current Acts & ass. Regs. related to environment & public health Organisational.
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience as an Environmental Health office in a Council environment essential.
- Class C drivers licence
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
The role will require 2 recent work reference checks and a Police check.
If you are available immediately and an experience Environment Health Officer please send your resume in Word format via the link below.
Call Michael Knight on 0432 795163 to discuss your application.
Only candidates with required experience and the right to work in Australia will be contacted.