Field Support Technician - Adelaide
The role will be based on a Casual IT - On-Demand work, with an expectation of excellent professionalism and attitude in supporting Executive level end users.
As a Field Support Technician:
- Provide technical Level 1 & 2 IT Support
- Must have vehicle and be able to travel
- Basic Network (CCNA preferred)
- Basic server cabling and configuration activities
- Document the installation of standard software and operating systems for desktop-rollouts
- Respond, restore, resolve or escalate incident tickets within SLA's, remote and face to face
- Escalate unresolved problems to client nominated escalation points / support teams, Liaising with onsite client representative on all escalation issues and closures
- Maintain technical and compliance IT documentation as required
- Manage outstanding client hardware changes
- Install, configure and troubleshoot supported software; diagnose hardware problems and coordinate repair/replacement as appropriate; notify desktop manager when issue resolution exceeds or is expected to exceed team service levels and work with supervisor on appropriate client communication
- User Access Management, new system users and equipment configuration
- Create and maintain technical procedure documentation.
- Excellent Client and End-User communication skills
- 2+ Years of Experience
If this sounds like you, please apply below by attaching your resume and a cover letter highlighting your strengths in line with the requirements mentioned above.
( SK97412A )