Our Government client is seeking a Financial Accountant to assist their team with the overall management of the financial function, managing the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to audits
- Manage and provide advice to the team and directorate in relation to financial, budget, policies and taxation issues
- Assist with Directorate’s financial and reporting systems, including contributing to upgrades and system improvements
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements
- Accounting qualifications highly desirable
- Membership of professional accounting body is desirable
- Highly developed knowledge and experience in the application of accounting policies and practices.