1 Year Fix term contract – potential to continue as more contracts come on
Base salary up to $100k plus super dep. on experience and skills
Must have previous exp. in running / in charge of Projects !
Ignite's client is under contract with an international company to rollout rebranding of multiple services stations across NSW and currently seeking an experience Project Manager to join their existing Project Team of 6, who has experience in handling multiple projects at once with a quick turn over.
This role will see the Project Manager handle between 4 to 7 projects per week.(Service stations)
The successful candidate will be supported by their Project Coordinators, administration and in house design team.
At present all staff are working from home and prior to Covid worked only ½ days in the office.
- Will have strong experience in shop fit out’s, signage or smaller multiple projects in construction industry (preferably signage)
- Able to demonstrate where they have looked after multiple projects at once.
- Min. 2 yrs exp as a PM
- Advantageous, but not necessary would be the Retail or Petroleum sectors.
- Strong stakeholder/ Vendor engagement
- Qualification or Certification in Project Management environment.
- Highly organized , excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Understanding and knowledge of Building code of Australia and Australian Standards
- Able demonstrate where one has been able to build business relationships in across multiple stakeholders.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Concurrently manage multiple signage rebranding jobs across multiple locations as part of a broader national rollout
- Gather and process information from client briefs and site surveys to define the scope of works for each site. Some estimating/quoting may be required
- Coordinate and liaise with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure products are dispatched and projects completed within the specified time frames.
- Scheduling on-site installations with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Manage purchase orders and generate sales orders using our Exact ERP system
- Monitor and control budgets for all projects
- Handle customer enquiries or complaints throughout the project
This Fix Term contract role is available immediately, if you feel your skills and experience handling projects match the above – please send your word formatted resume via the link.
Applicants must be located in Greater Sydney Metropolitan and have full rights to work in Australia !
No over seas applicants will be considered!