- Initially 12 months with 2x 12 months extensions
- Can work completely remote
- Must be an Australian citizen
An exciting opportunity is available to become a Front-End Developer to help influence the continual improvement and evolution the client’s tools and transactional website. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop and support new and existing IT systems to support business.
- Designing, building, maintaining, and testing of web applications across the full development stack, using technologies and practices, including Vue.js.
- Influencing the front-end web development practices and architecture
- Mentoring and supporting team members in modern web development techniques.
- Assisting with the configuration and deployment of multiple front-end products.
- Maintaining a focus on developing high quality unit and integration tests covering implemented code.
- Assisting with the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise.
- Planning, documenting, and managing deliverables assigned to you for completion.
- Working with the delivery manager to support our agile delivery approach.
- Demonstrated experience in front end development using the following technologies / frameworks:
- TypeScript and ES6.
- Demonstrated experience in backend and API development (preferably Python).