- Queensland Government Department
- 12 months, extendable
- Hybrid working model
A QLD Government Department is looking for GIS Developer who is responsible for the triage and resolution of issues for the FME instance, as well as the maintenance and support of existing spatial systems and the completion of minor works as directed.
The GIS Developer will:
- Support Interactive Maps and Geospatial mapping applications
- Develop incident fixes and minor enhancements
- Produce technical designs and Statement of Works documents to describe the requirements and associated technical solutions
- Estimation of technical solutions
- Provide technical and architectural advice within the spatial domain
- Follow development lifecycle phases from development, testing to production, particularly being involved in the deployment tasks required for each phase.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
- Oracle Spatial
- ESRI (ArcGIS Server/Portal/Desktop)
- Geocortex Essentials/Workflows
- .NET C#
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Deepa on 02 9250 8028 and please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role