Group Product Manager
Main duties of the role include:
- In this role you would be a key player in setting the vision, strategy and OKRs for a portfolio of products and services. With a focus on delivering business and customers desired outcomes.
- Partner with the other Group Product Managers and Head of Product to achieve the overall vision, strategy and OKR’s for the business.
- Stakeholder management of partners across other teams including(Technical, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Data & Analytics, Customer Care) to align on shared objectives and manage risks or compromises
- Ensure stakeholder engagement is maintained by the Product team throughout the product development lifecycle, and engage senior managers and executives as required
- Understand the market, Customer base and competitors by conducting user research, competitor research and data analysis.
- Prioritise task to meet with business expectations
- Manage resources in the most efficient way to deliver the right product at the right time for customers
- Define product metrics that needs to be tracked across the product portfolio and partner with the Data & Analytics team, to enable the tracking and reporting
- Lead, Coach and hire a team of Product Managers to discover, design and deliver valuable products and services that generate the desired business results
- Measure and report on the success of the team’s performance and its impact in the business
- Develop and maintain the Product roadmap of your portfolio in partnership with the Product Managers
- Analyse gaps in the teams and products, and scale the team to meet the needs of the company’s goals
Essential skills and experience:
- You will have experience managing and leading Product Management teams that achieved results for the business
- Experienced in high volume B2C digital companies with a focus on web, mobile apps and continuous innovation at pace
- You are excellent at driving outcomes and filling gaps where it’s needed to ensure the success of the product
- Have the ability to translate customer and business needs into products that deliver an exceptional user experience and positive commercial outcomes
- Analyse what is most important for the company to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work
- Have an MVP mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You have the ability to influence teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve the customer experiences.
- You have extensive experience with A/B testing principles and software lifecycles.
- You are driven by solving customers problems in ways they will love
- You have experience leading and upskilling a high achieving team, delivering successful results for the organisation, and coaching others to become better leaders.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of SQL and event streaming
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean product development principles
- Prototyping/wireframing abilities
- Knowledge of the nuances of UX writing with the ability to create useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the tasks at hand.
- Familiarity with UX testing principles.
- Experience in the Retail sector.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for you and your career then apply below or contact David McAndrew on 0435925355 or email your resume to David.email@example.com. I also have a Snr Product Manager ( Digital ) role so if this role sounds great but you feel you not quite there yet then get in touch regards to this slightly less Snr role, as it could be perfect for you.