- Opportunity to work with the Recruitment and HR Help team
- Work within the People Services Branch
- Immediate Start
Our client, a Federal Government Department are looking for an APS 5/6 – HR Advisor. In this role you will provide guidance, quality assurance and support to less experienced team members. You will work on delivery of HR Projects. This is a contract opportunity with an immediate start until end of June 2020.
There are roles also available at the APS3, 4 and 5 level within the team so if you have any colleagues that might be interested please share my details with them.
- Maintain a well-developed understanding of relevant legislation and policy frameworks (e.g. Enterprise Agreement and HR policies).
- Delivery of projects and tasks allocated by the Assistant Director.
- Review of all tasks entered into eRecruit prior to delegate approvals.
- Internal/ External job builds (end-to-end)
- Provide tailored Recruitment assistance and advice to key stakeholders, including SES where required.
- Development of SOPs and guidance materials for internal team, and broader Recruitment stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Generalist HR background
- Organisation/ Coordination skills
- Flexible and have the ability to deal with changing priorities and timeframes
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple tasks
- Stakeholder engagement experience
I specifically work on Human Resources Roles, if this is not quite the right opportunity and you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.