- Opportunities to Work from home
- NV1 Clearance required
- ICT Procurement Specialist – 2-month contract + opportunities to extend
We are currently working with a Federal Government client to engage an experienced ICT Procurement Specialist.
This role will work closely with a dedicated project team including Project Manager’s and architects. You will be required to develop and manage approaches to market for work packages to deliver a new ICT environment, primarily for one of the departments portfolio agencies and, other areas in the Information Division. If required, the procurement specialist will commence procurements to engage resources and managed services necessary to build the new environment. The successful candidate will have previous experience drafting and managing Commonwealth procurement for ICT goods and services.
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and all relevant additional procurement related policies and legislation
- Experience in conducting complex end-to-end ICT procurement including drafting complex procurement documentation
- Successfully manage procurement and contracting risks, including development of comprehensive risk assessments
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Requires a NV1 Security Clearance.
- Relevant qualifications or industry certification. Diploma or Certificate IV in Government Procurement and Contracting or equivalent.
For more information or a confident discussion, please contact Zarina Fitzgerald on 02 6113 7504. Alternatively, please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.
Quote ID 367345