Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this BDM role will work both autonomously in the field and contribute to the sales team.
The role will be responsible for developing new clients and generating new business opportunities from existing accounts, offering a wide range of tailored solutions from our extensive portfolio of products and services. This is a target driven role where your efforts will result in exceeding sales revenue and customer satisfaction
- Build strong business relationships – offering global connectivity services, global internet access, ICT services, cloud, internet of things (IoT), video conferencing, unified communications, content and security services, and provides personal customers with premium voice and mobility services.
- Achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Participate and speak in events, workshops and seminars as appropriate
- Resolve customer complaints - investigate problems, develop solutions, prepare reports, and make recommendations
- Work towards collective targets (team work)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
The candidate requirements:
- BDM or Sales experience and hold the Telecommunications or ICT industry a MUST
- Hold a min of 3 years’ experience in a BDM role
- Clients that have requirements for connecting their overseas branches together through private links, your experience doing this in your work history will be a MUST
- Able to work autonomously but also be a team player
- Eager to build a career in sales
- Professional and driven
- Someone who is ready to learn and hit the ground running
- Permanent position
- CBD location, walking distance from the train station
- $100K - $130K salary package (nego on experience)
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Amazing opportunity to work with a global telco company
- Must be Citizen or Permanent Resident – no working restrictions
- Work for a Global brand
Apply now and one of our team members will be in contact if you meet the requirements.