- IT Generalist
- Contract Position
- Immediate Start
Ignite has been assisting organisations with their diverse talent needs since 1984 through our Specialist Recruitment, Technology & Talent Solutions divisions. With over 70 people across five offices, We’re experts in recruitment, technology, human resources and, above all else, people.
One of our clients is looking for an IT Generalist to join their team in Sydney, NSW on a full-time on going contract basis. Our client is one of the most reputable company in the IT industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily processing of incoming fault tickets and installation of new PC's and peripherals
- Respond, restore, resolve, or escalate incident tickets within SLA’s, remote and face to face
- Escalate unresolved problems to client nominated escalation points / support teams
- Liaising with onsite client representative on all escalation issues and closures
- Maintain technical and compliance IT documentation as required
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot supported software; diagnose hardware problems and coordinate repair/replacement as appropriate
- Perform routine maintenance and software/hardware upgrades of public access computers and workstations as requested by supervisor. This includes changing hardware, memory, software upgrades and maintaining standard configurations.
- User Access Management, new system users and equipment configuration
- Establishing and maintaining users on Active Directory
- Background working with Desktop operating system- Windows/Linux/ MacOS
- Experience with PC Application (Installation and Troubleshooting)
- Experience working with Active Directory/Azure, SCCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year+ working in the same role or similar
- Mobile device support experience
- Experience with WAN and LAN
- Work with one of the most reputable IT company in the industry
- On-going contract position
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role or for a confidential discussion, please contact FATUMA MMBAGA on 02 9250 8046 or alternatively please APPLY NOW!