- Multinational Engineering Firm.
- Help Desk Analyst Level 2.
- Immediate start | Initial 4 Months Contract | Melbourne CBD |
About our client:
Our client is fully integrated firm with offices in 20 locations across Australia and New Zealand, they connect knowledge and experience across global network to help clients solve their most-complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure to resilient communities and environments, our creative solutions to building great spaces and places transform urban environments and differentiate our clients’ projects.
As a Level 2 Help Desk Analyst , you will be providing incident and problem support at all levels with strong commitment in delivering customer service and excellence in managing field user incidents and requests via phone and email and follow through to resolution.
- Role based in Melbourne CBD.
- Position would be an initial 4-month contract.
Scope of work:
- Responsible for daily processing of incoming fault tickets and installation of new PC's and peripherals
- Respond, restore, resolve, or escalate incident tickets within SLA’s, remote and face to face
- Escalate unresolved problems to client nominated escalation points / support teams
- Liaising with on site client representative on all escalation issues and closures
- Maintain technical and compliance IT documentation as required
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot supported software; diagnose hardware problems and coordinate repair/replacement as appropriate
- Perform routine maintenance and software/hardware upgrades of public access computers and workstations as requested by supervisor. This includes changing hardware, memory, software upgrades and maintaining standard configurations.
- User Access Management, new system users and equipment configuration
- Establishing and maintaining users on Active Directory
- Background working with Desktop operating system- Windows/Linux/ MacOS
- Experience with PC Application (Installation and Troubleshooting)
- Experience working with Active Directory/Azure, SCCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year+ working in the same role or similar
- Mobile device support experience
- Experience with WAN and LAN
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arjun Nudurupati on 02 9250 8030 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.