- Business and Technology Transformation Program
- Two IT Program Manager Position
- WFH Flexibility
Ignite has been assisting organisations with their diverse talent needs since 1984 through our Specialist Recruitment, Technology & Talent Solutions divisions. With over 70 people across five offices, We’re experts in recruitment, technology, human resources and, above all else, people.
One of our clients is looking for two IT program managers to join their team on a full-time contract basis. Our client is one of the largest Insurance companies in NSW working alongside the NSW government.
The program managers will be working on different projects within the company both including technology and business transformation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the IT deliverables on the programs, coordinating with multiple IT SMEs and business stakeholders on a timely schedule
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans.
- Responsible for raising, identifying, and managing delivery risks and issues.
- Identify stakeholders, develop appropriate plans, and complete activities to ensure necessary levels of engagement are maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Collaboration with other Program Managers to ensure alignment and identification of delivery dependencies across the portfolio.
- Manage software development team and vendor management
- Perform end to end digital transformation from Inception point
- 10 years of Project delivery experience involving technology delivery
- Highly experienced in Agile Delivery and SCRUM
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence & negotiate
- Experience working within the Insurance or banking industry is not essential but desirable
- Experience working with large multi-million budget size
- Pre-employment checks required
- Opportunity to run a project from Inception point
- Shaping the project
- Opportunity to build your own team
If you are interested in this role or for a confidential discussion, please contact FATUMA MMBAGA on 02 9250 8046 or alternatively please APPLY NOW!