IT Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager | Sydney
- Exciting Project with Immediate start
- Contract Role - 3 days a month for 5 Months.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager with office relocation experience to work with an exciting Project Team in Sydney.
We are looking for candidates having experience with advance level excel skills in project coordination and contract management, who like to be challenged, are proactive and can complete tasks within a prompt timeframe.
Duties will include:
- Respond immediately when inquiries are made in connection with claim status and account billing.
- Coordinate workload of daily relocations ensuring priorities are appropriately set and desired outcomes achieved.
- Coordinate the day to day details for all aspects of each project. Review with Manager prior to implementation.
- Coordinate project activities with internal and external partner and suppliers.
- Coordinate activities with engineers, technologies, building service staff, contractors, vendors and movers.
- Ensure the maintenance of all appropriate project management records and files.
- Provide specific project feedback on vendors regarding their performance.
- Ensure all client space standards are maintained and followed.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Coordination
- Customer focused background with great attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience using MS Office Suite
- Experience using Vlook-ups, Pivot Tables and Macros in Excel
- Office relocation experience is preferred
- Organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks. Self-starter takes initiative
- Demonstrates commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in all business transactions, and providing the highest client satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, i.e. excel, power point, word