- 6 months with 1 x 3 month extension
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Knowledge in PRINCE2 and Agile Project Manager and Delivery
The IT Projects Team leads the analysis, planning, reporting and delivery of strategic and tactical IT-based outcomes of Programs and Projects.
As an IT Project Officer, you will support Program and Project Managers in the successful delivery of IT programs and projects that underpin business objectives.
You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of project outcomes, including project plans, schedules, performance monitoring and budgets. You will provide advice and technical expertise in areas of project activities including conducting analysis and undertaking of risk management.
Additionally, you will independently manage smaller scale projects in accordance with required frameworks and methodologies.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- has experience managing projects, monitoring work progress and maintaining priorities
- has experience in test case development and test management of IT products and services
- is knowledgeable in PRINCE2 and Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- builds positive relationships and collaborates with stakeholders on business requirements in support of project delivery and change management
- prepares and implements project documentation and manages project outcomes and priorities
- acts with integrity, makes ethical decisions and embodies our culture.
If this is a role you are interested in, APPLY NOW! Contact Amelia Edge (d) 02 6113 7533 (e) Amelia.Edge@ignite co.com