- Multinational Aerospace company
- IT Support Engineer
- 12 Months Contract |Sydney Olympic Park| AU Citizen |
Our client is a multinational company that designs, develops, and manufactures electrical systems as well as devices and equipment for the aerospace, defence, transportation, and security sector that has a footprint in every state and territory.
As an IT support Engineer, you will be providing incident and problem support at all levels with strong commitment in delivering customer service and excellence in managing field user incidents and requests via phone and email and follow through to resolution.
- Role based in Olympic Park
- Position would be a 12-month contract.
Scope of work:
- Management and maintenance of a complex Windows 10 SOE and Group Policies.
- Administration of configuration and deployment tools such as SCCM/EMCM.
- Administration and maintenance of Windows Server and CISCO networking infrastructure
- Follow Agile and Lean approaches
- Strong commitment in delivering customer service excellence.
- Australian citizenship
- Understanding and experience in End-user device management and cyber security practices
- Excellent understanding of End-user device hardware support, (SOE) development, (EMCM/SCCM) including Application Packaging, Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Office 2019/365 deployment/management, Windows Server Operating Systems, VMware ESX systems, CISCO Networking knowledge.
- Experience in Platform, System, and Application License reporting and On-Premises AD.
- An ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
- Strong customer focus and service-orientated behaviour with conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
Good to have:
- Microsoft Office 365 including migration, support, and management.
- Automation of software installation through Application Packaging, PowerShell.
- Configure device OS including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS, SaaS software and administer client based.
- Exposure to DevOps and lean techniques to manage queue of work.
- Experience in working an agile environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology highly regarded
- ITIL Foundations certificate highly regarded
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arjun Nudurupati on 02 9250 8030 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.