ITSM Consultant | Sydney
The role will be based in Sydney for 4 months contract witth an expectation of excellent professionalism and attitude in supporting Executive level end users.
As ITSM Consultant:
Skillset & Requirement
- Strong experience as a ServiceNow Developer across the ITSM and other modules
- Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- A relevant ServiceNow certification is mandatory
- Experience in patching and lifecycle upgrade of ServiceNow
- Sound knowledge of delivery methodologies and associated tools, with working experience in agile delivery
- Effective communication skills with the ability to synthesize data and communicate findings in a meaningful way
- Experience in integrating with third party products is desirable
- Should preferably have Service Assurance & Network Assurance telecom domain knowledge.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Consult on, implement, administer and support the ServiceNow platform
- Configure Workflow, Application UI and Customise ServiceNow applications
- Identify system deficiencies, and recommend solutions as a trusted advisor to clients
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- 4+ Years of Experience
If this sounds like you, please apply below by attaching your resume and a cover letter highlighting your strengths in line with the requirements mentioned above.
( SK97412A )