- 12 months contract
- Must hold an NV1 Security Clearance
- Canberra based position
Our Federal Government client is requiring an Infrastructure Generalist to deliver a range of techinical capabilities to the Department.
You will be adept at complex problem solving, and dedicated to maintaining continuous improvement in your working environment. You must have the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and partners.
This role will be responsible for integrating, maintaining and enhancing infrastructure consisting on HPE servers, Cisco and Palo Alto networking, Microsoft and VMware components
- Experience in: Microsoft/VMware Server Infrastructure and hardware installation
- End User Computing support and installation
- Desktop Support with proven understanding of cyber security best practices.
- Experience in one or more of the following 5 disciplines: 2.a. Tier1 Hypervisors, such as VMware vSphere 2.b. Network Administration, ideally Cisco, HPE or Palo Alto 2.c. Supporting Windows Server, Windows 10 Operating systems and server hardware 2.d. Windows 10 PCs and Laptops, including deploying Windows SOEs and patches using SCCM 2.e. Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Ubuntu Linux Administration
- Perform 2nd level troubleshooting (as required) and support to resolution of all infrastructure related incidents and requests.
- Produce designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation is accordance with industry standards.
- Have a strong desire to continually learn and evolve. Can think outside the box.
- Experience or an interest in automation and/or Infrastructure as Code (IaaC).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and how to apply it to infrastructure and networking.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively priorities work and work independently as required
If this is a position that sparks interest APPLY NOW! Contact Amelia Edge (m) 0449 238 824 (d) 02 6113 7533 (e) amelia.edge@igniteco .com