Join an organisation in which you will report to the Minister of Revenue and Financial Services. The organisation is present in many capital cities and is reputable. They have a supportive, collegiate and friendly culture. This is an organisation in which you will thrive in if you enjoy working in the policy space whilst conducting investigations, influencing your team and stakeholders and presenting cases to Magistrates with statutory authority or tribunals.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and have lived in Australia for at least the past 5 years
- Must have prior Court experience so you can appear in Court proceedings relating to investigations, present cases persuasively to Magistrates with statutory authority or tribunals, collect evidence, provide instructions and briefings
- Relevant qualifications relating to investigations
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders in a representation role and discussing complex and sensitive issues
- Competent in managing and maintaining relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and expectations as you will be required to managing complex case work and deliver investigations or compliance outcomes
- Can think independently and laterally and adopt relevant case management strategies
- Confident in drafting documents, compiling briefs of evidence in accordance with legislation, procedural requirements and standards
- Self-motivated and able to motivate their team whilst delivering high quality outcomes
- 12 month contract position (with possibility of extension)
- Competitive salary - up to $50 per hour + Super
- Convenient CBD location
- Career progression within a Government organisation
NOTE: PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY DUE TO COMPANY POLICY.