- Canberra Location
- High profile project! Boost your CV
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
About the company
Ignite Construction & Engineering have partnered with one of Canberra’s leading construction companies with a great pipeline of projects covering commercial, multi residential, education and Government sectors. Our client is invested in the future development of Canberra and the greater ACT region.
About the role
As Junior Project Manager you will report to the Project Manager. As a driven Junior Project Manager with a strong focus on delivering projects on time and on budget, you will have proven industry experience on residential or commercial projects, demonstrated understanding of WHS Legislation and ACT building standards both in the office and on site, experience with Microsoft programs including Excel, Word and Project and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Skills & experience
- Strong previous Construction Industry experience on commercial projects
- Strong time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
Benefits & culture
This company has a strong culture that embraces difference; actively invests in your health and wellbeing; recognises your achievements; and supports your connections in the workplace and your community. As well as promotes a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered Saturdays when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline for a promising career
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
* AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS ONLY
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.