A Global telecommunication company is currently seeking a Level 2 IT Support Engineer for an initial 3 months with views to go permanent based in Sydney CBD.
The Level 2 IT Support Engineer will be responsible for IT planning, monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the company and clients. This will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and troubleshooting technical issues for clients.
***Language requirement: Fluent English and Mandarin***
- Support and maintain current infrastructure to run under a stable situation
- Provide daily technical support both onsite and remote as required
- Audit and document new customers
- Resolve daily network and system issue in a high-pressure environment.
- Assist with software/server, file and email back-up and migrations.
- Develop and implement new solutions as requested with presales team
- Assist with software/server, file and email back-up and migrations
- Experience with server support and troubleshooting including customer service
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN, Private WAN, MPLS, VPN issues
- Technical skills in one or more of the following: VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft - Server, Exchange, AWS/Azure, Office 365
- Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of server and/or storage solutions
- High proficiency with system administration
- Relevant technical certifications
- In-depth experience with Cisco switching & routing
- Expertise in configuration and implementation of Layer 2 switching and wireless infrastructure within large environments
If this sounds like YOU, don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY TODAY! Please note that only Candidates shortlisted will be contacted