- Manufacturing Infrastructure Delivery Engineer
- (Pharmaceutical/Biotech sector)
Technical experience requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure, preferably in the support of Manufacturing Execution Systems, is required.
- Expert level of knowledge with industry standard operating systems, compute, storage area networks, virtualization and networking technologies are required.
- Experience with PLC and SCADA manufacturing and automation systems such as Siemens, JAG, Werum, etc. is preferred.
- Good understanding of security principles, for IT, but also for manufacturing/engineering systems (e.g., IEC62443), is desirable
- Experience with GxP Quality requirements and processes for IT and manufacturing/ engineering automation systems is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a range of countries, cultures, and time zones.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; educational concentration in a computer-based discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems) or a technical discipline (e.g., Engineering) is required
If this opportunity fits your skills and experience and you are interested in joining a great team on an inital 12 month contract
Contact Dwayne on 0438 841 760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quick chat about the role.