This permanent role is responsible for supporting all Mechanical reliability functions in my client’s main production facility in South West Sydney and some possible support in 2 regional NSW facilities.
The focus is ensuring reliability of the plant to meet the required KPI’s in a safe and cost-effective manner.
This role will also establish and drive maintenance practices in accordance with the corporate procedures to ensure standardisation of site maintenance and reporting.
Ensuring compliance with processes and procedures to ensure the identification of business improvements and RCA practices to eliminate repeated issues is a major focus.
- Mechanical trade or Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Preferably FMCG experience in Food and Manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years in manufacturing mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years exposure to industrial mechanical equipment
- Previous exposure to effective project management.
- Experience in managing maintenance operations utilising computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Experienced technical and hands-on application of maintenance.
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of maintenance planning including budget control.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills. (oral and written)
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities.
- Demonstrate problem solving capability.
- Excellent time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- The ability to influence, manage and challenge ideas and existing business processes.
- Experience implementing systems &/or process changes and training.
- Ensure plant and equipment breakdowns are dealt with in a prompt, safe and efficient manner.
- Maximise line efficiency's through the establishment of an effective planned maintenance program.
- (MBTF) Monitor and see measured improvement in the mean time between failures.
- (MTTR) Monitor and see measured improvement in the mean time rectify.
- Reduce rework generation through machinery faults.
- Ensure that relevant quality systems are followed.
- Improve services and/or reduce costs through continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assist in establish and maintain optimum level of spares.
- Establish enhance collaborative working culture across all shifts
- Provide and maintain systems of work and working environments that are safe without risk to health.
Send us a cover letter and word formatted resume describing your strengths and experience as a Mechanical Reliability Engineer.
If you have any further questions, please call Michael Knight in confidence on 0432 795163
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.