Join a large government firm based in either Melbourne or Adelaide on an initial 5-6 month term starting asap, supporting the migration of an exciting network.
To be eligible for this role you need to be an Australian Citizen, with an active NV-1 security clearance or higher.
- Demonstrated experience working in medium to large enterprise infrastructure environment
- Senior level data networking experience - Cisco
- Hands on experience design, configuration / commissioning enterprise network switches & Routers
- knowledge across some or all of:
- Cisco Routing and Switching (NAC and 802.1x)
- Cisco ACI
- Exposure to on-premise cloud technologies is desirable
- Skills across routing & switching specifically with BGP and OSPF
- Configuration and monitoring of WAN links (MPLS, IPSEC, VPN)
- Relevant Cisco Network certification preferred ie: CCIE
- Be an active communicator with excellent relationship and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you feel you possess the above skills & experience and would be suitable for this outstanding role, please contact Harry Wade on (03) 8319 7852, or click ‘Apply’ below.