Network Voice | Canberra
Role: Level 2 Network Engineer
Position: Contract role
We are looking for a Network engineer to assist on a contract basis with a regular commitment of 5 days per week. You will not only have the right skills to manage the networking tasks but possess a highly professional and service-oriented character.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Excellent communication with interpersonal skills, with Australian driving license and willing to work in Canberra for long term as per the customer expectations.
- Min 6+ years of experience in the relevant technologies
- Deliver results with exceptional customer satisfaction across the organization along with LAN/WAN, routing and switching exposure in network domain.
- Troubleshooting / upgrades of Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) with scripting knowledge ( 11.6) to design /Implement the multiple queues with self-sign options for financial transactions with skill based routing for call centre support with 400 agents
- Troubleshooting/upgrades of Cisco Unified communication manager with hand-on experience in installation / support of Cisco endpoints, Third party intercoms, Jabber softphones ( version 11.5)
- Troubleshooting/upgrades of Cisco unified work force optimization solution 11.5 Recording solutions clusters
- Troubleshooting/upgrade of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition (SME) 11.5 clusters
- Troubleshooting/upgrade of Cisco Unified Communications IM and presence 11.5
- Troubleshooting/upgrade of Cisco unity connection 11.5
- Support /troubleshooting of conferencing server solution ( pexip ) , Virtual meeting rooms , and synergy solutions with cisco solutions
- Troubleshooting/upgrade/Support of VCS Control/VCS-expressway solutions
- Support of ATEA wall board solution for Contact centre Agents.
- Support/troubleshooting/upgrades of cisco voice gateway Analog gateway 2900 , 4400 series with SIP based solution.
- Support/upgrade/Troubleshooting of cisco telepresence Management Suite : 15.6
- Installation and support of on premise cisco WebEx codecs with CUCM cluster
- Support/troubleshooting/upgrades of social miner platform 11.6 with cisco solutions
( SK97412A )