The successful candidate will join a leading utility company on a 6 month contract.
03 8319 7800
- Create Design documents to address the business needs that have been defined in a Functional Design. This may be may also be for complex configuration used to drive the CCB software.
- Assist customers to determine business needs and ways of using the base CCB software most effectively to meet these needs.
- Understand and document customers business processes
- Utilise existing resources/collateral to produce a design document.
- Write pseudo code for complex logic (without writing the detailed code)
- Develop detailed, task-orientated estimates to build and implement the system changes
- Identify changes in scope expansion and manage customer expectations of scope
- Own the Detailed Design and provide support throughout the development and system test phases
- Perform system test planning and execution as required.
- Operate within an agile squad
- A detailed understanding of CCB software and how to optimize the software within a Utility business.
- A strong & detailed understanding the business process and data used in Australian Utilities companies i.e. Meter to Cash, Smart Metering, Analytics
- An understanding of the Australian Utilities business processes (Retail, Distribution, B2B & B2M)
- Facilitation skills to assist in requirements analysis, running workshops, interacting with customer staff & peers
- Ability to design changes to systems or new systems to meet customer requirements
- MS Visio, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to quality review detailed designs, test plans and technical solutions and make recommendations for changes in-line with IBM standards.
- An understanding of the Oracle Utilities Solutions i.e. MDMS, WFM etc. and their solution roadmaps.
- High level estimation of effort for design, development and testing of design solutions.
- Detailed estimation of effort for development and testing of design solutions
03 8319 7800