- Organisational Change Managers (all levels)
- Canberra position, Canberra City office
- Minimum of a baseline is mandatory
As a organisational change manager, you would be expected to:
- use these to create consistency, increase change management maturity, and deliver rapid, fit-for-purpose adoption and usage solutions
- be supported in your role but will not necessarily be in a ‘lead’ position
- have demonstrated experience in formal OCM methods, approaches and industry best practice (i.e. PROSCI, CMI, CMBoK) or APS experience
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders to identify, schedule, and deliver change management activities.
Due to the nature of the position, only baseline or above candidates will be shortlisted.
Call Amelia Edge on (02 6113 7533)