Package Consultant - Salesforce
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Experience & demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform. Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams). D
- emonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes. Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experience.