It's the new year and we are looking for a number Payroll Officers for one of our Government clients, starting as soon as you are available for a six month starting period.
Our client is a provider of shared services to Government and are looking for professionals with payroll experience. The role focuses on preparing payroll and related records for employee salaries and statutory record-keeping purposes:
- Creating files for new employees
- Preparing payroll from timesheets and other sources
- Maintaining files for employees including contact details, leave, health insurance payments and superannuation
- Processing salary and contractor payments
- Interpreting industrial awards
Payroll experience and moderate excel skills required for this contract role as is an excellent customer service ethos.
To apply for this role you must have minimum permanent residency status with experience doing similar work within Australia.
Rille Beath works on accounting and finance roles, servicing the needs of Ignite’s clients and candidates, within the Canberra region. If accounting and finance is your passion and you would like to have a confidential chat Rille about your career, please don’t hesitate to call (02) 6113 7529.