As a Portfolio Manager you will be part of a large Aviation organisation, to be located in either Brisbane or Melbourne.
You will have the following background:
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in end-to-end Program delivery including delivery of large scale, multi-million dollar Programs for complex/mission critical systems
- Experience engaging and leading teams and the effective management contract resources to minimise costs and maximise scalability and agility
- Extensive experience in transformation of information services offerings, establishing information service design frameworks to create and capture value, identify new customer segments, and information products & services that deliver value to the wider aviation industry and beyond
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Transition Management and Transformational Change focussing on traditional (in-house) technology infrastructure to IaaS, cloud environments and managed service models
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management, organisational change and verbal and written communications skills
- Program and Project management accreditation (e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and SCRUM)
**Must be an Australian citizen
Interested candidates apply now or call Nancy Wu on 07 3124 5743 for a confidential discussion.