About the Role
We are seeking an experience Procurement and Tendering officer to work with the Events team and develop the requirement and tender documentation for the establishment of panel contracts.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for stakeholder engagement and management.
- Highly advantageous would be if you had "Local or State Government procurement/tendering experience"
- This role is based in Cromer and you would need to have your own transport - parking on site!
Short term contract, up to 3 months.
We are seeking a self motivated and experienced Procurement/Tendering Officer who:
- Has experience with Stakeholder Management
- A focus on facilitating project delivery outcomes
- Experienced in the preparation of specifications, tender and evaluation documentation
- Local or State Government tendering experience
- Drivers license (office has limited bus service - parking available)
If you are available immediately and have the necessary experience and skills to fulfill this role please submit your resume in Word format ASAP as the cut off will be Wednesday at 5pm!
Any questions do not hesitate to call Michael Knight on 02 85152703 - ref Number 349320