Enterprise, Government experience
At high level involves overseeing and managing program delivery through to completion and driving the delivery of business outcomes. This role will develop program planning, oversee end to end program delivery and track benefits.
As a Program Manager (Strategic Workplace) lead you will be responsible for leading, developing and retaining a high performing team, executing business systems and processes, and ensuring team objectives are aligned to organisational strategy.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to strategic priorities and business outcomes, managing, coordinating and delivering on the program pipeline and backlog:
Work with Portfolio and Program delivery lead to ensure program objectives, plan and budget are aligned with strategic priorities and business outcomes Assisting with research and reports as directed.
- Engage with asset lifecycle management to establish key handover points and ensure alignment with asset strategy.
- Oversee end to end program delivery according to time, cost, scope, quality and technical regulatory requirements.
- Develop detailed program plan based on fit-for-purpose Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Manage the cost, budget, schedule, resourcing, subcontractor deliverables, technical performance, interdependencies and business outcomes / benefits achieved against plan.
- Manage Program (and change) Management Plan, Systems Engineering Management Plan and Safety Case.
- Coordinate with procurement team to ensure all procurement activities for the program are conducted within the applicable probity guidelines.
- Manage program variations and intervene and course correct off-track projects.
- Ensure standard processes are adhered to for all project management processes including project planning, project monitoring and control and risk management.
To be considered for this role you need prior experience in:
- Prior Enterprise, Government, Big Corporate experience.
- Strategic thinking & value creation.
- Extensive high level and complex program management experience, in strategic workplace programs.
- Demonstrated ability in the delivery of major capital works in an Australian context.
- Change management qualifications/experience, with experience including demonstrated track record of leading in a matrixed program/project team (incl. cultural aspects).