Brand new state of the art 47M+ super computer for a government body with a very important role to play
Duration: 01/07/2020 – 30/06/2021, full time
Competitive Salary Rate
As a Program Support Officer with a strong focus on brand new state of the art 47M+ super computer competence you will have an opportunity to work for a government a government body with a very important role to play collaborate with industrial clients and research partners on projects that create insights and value using high performance computing, big data analytics, simulation and modelling.
Program Support Officer will undertake administrative duties to support the operational development and delivery of the program.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Ability to make decisions, involve others as appropriate, to resolve issues.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and manage multiple schedules and administrative processes.
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines.
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You need to have skills to succeed in supercomputing and performance computing (HPC) environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
We welcome your applications! For confidential discussion, call 0482019261 (Julia)