Project Coordinator/Project Manager | Sydney
Exciting and dynamic project with immediate start
Contract Role - 27 hours per week for 4-5 Months.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator or Project Manager with office relocation experience to manage an exciting Project in the Sydney CBD. The prime responsibilities will be to co-ordinate the relocation and reinstallation of key IT and business systems - so a knowledge of IT project management is essential.
This would ideally suit a Project Coordinator wanting to gain experience with a Project Management scope or a junior to intermediate level Project Manager.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate workload of daily relocations ensuring priorities are appropriately set and desired business support outcomes achieved.
- Coordinate the day to day details for all aspects of each project milestone. Review with Manager prior to implementation.
- Coordinate project activities with internal and external partner and suppliers.
- Coordinate activities with engineers, technologies, building service staff, contractors, vendors and movers.
- Ensure the maintenance of all appropriate project management records and files.
- Respond immediately when inquiries are made in connection with claim status and account billing.
- Provide specific project feedback on vendors regarding their performance.
- Ensure all client space standards are maintained and followed.
- Keep and active RAID log and communicate this regularly with stakeholders
- This is a dynamic project and therefore a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Project Manager or 5 years as a Project Coordinator will be necessary
- Office or facility relocation experience must be demonstrated in your CV
- Customer focused background with great attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks. Self-starter takes initiative
- Demonstrates commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in all business transactions, and providing the highest client satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. excel, power point, word