- Locations available in NSW
- Must have baseline security clearance
- 4 months and 2 x 6 month extension
Work with a complex business area, CIO Group and vendors to design and cost a complete implementation plan for a modernised laboratory information management system. Facilitate and manage project planning and delivery, including running scrum events. Understand and advocate business and architectural requirements. Develop appropriate documentation. This role may continue past the initial period based on funding approvals and is expected to be a significant long term project
- Experience working with complex business areas with an understanding and experience of Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc). Strong Communication skills and stakeholder engagement is required
- Qualifications relevant, e.g. project management, agile certification, etc The ability to assume the role of custodian of product requirements. The ability to coordinate and facilitate team workshops and meetings. The ability to prepare project reports and plans and report project status and risks to a boarding.
- Strong Communication skills and stakeholder engagement is required