- Initially 12 months with 2x12 months extension.
- Brindabella Park, ACT based
- Must be an Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance (ESC)
One of our Federal Government Clients who reform agenda to modernise Australia’s trade system and provide a simplified, digital model for Australian import and export movements.
The Client requires several experienced Project and Program Managers to support delivery of a number of projects under the reform program.
- Providing strategic planning, mapping, and modelling development.
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects using established project management methodologies.
- Developing project documentation to a high standard as specified by the Department’s methodology within identified timeframes.
- Preparing and maintaining the project schedule.
- Managing project risks and issues and escalating as appropriate.
- Log of all agreed changes to business practices and processes in accordance with the relevant program Schedules.
- Prepare weekly / monthly status progress reports for assigned deliverables.
- Prepare exception reports as necessary.
- Facilitating and conducting requirements progress meetings presentations and workshops.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on 02 6173 2696 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.
Please quote (ID: 366925)