- Canberra Based Roles with 6 & 12 month contracts available
- Major real estate services firm with a global footprint
- Government fit out and construction projects
About the company
Our client is a world leader in real estate services. Experts in the purchase, build, occupancy and investment of a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech start-ups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, government, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
About The Role
Utilising your expertise in fit outs, facilities management, planning and contracts management you will be required to manage a variety of projects for their government portfolio within the ACT. You will also find yourself leading teams, contractors & consultants to achieve service delivery outcomes for clients according to project specifications. Duties will include:
- Management of planning phase for multiple new accommodation requirements
- Preparation and management of work programs & resources schedules
- Manage fit out projects & ensuring work output is of a technically high standard
- Negotiation with clients to affect amendments to project scope, budget & time
- Provide specialist technical input into feasibility studies & large projects including complex technical applications
- Provide an outstanding level of service to clients
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with proven experience construction/fit out supervision & project management
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including MS Project
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with clients
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal relating to a diverse audience
- Great time management skills and the ability to effectively juggle competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- NV1 or Baseline clearance required
Benefits & culture
Our client promotes a culture that rewards people both in and out of the office, and they want to ensure you have access to everything you need to achieve your ambitions.
- Well respected, innovative global company
- Celebrations & rewards for successes
- Champions of diversity
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lynda Roberts from Ignite on 02 6113 7543.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.