- Canberra Location
- Take ownership of high profile projects, boost your CV
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
About the company
This Company is a leading Construction company in the Commercial Sector. with many projects in the pipeline, this client is looking to strengthen their Canberra Team and continue their exciting growth.
About the role
As Senior Structural Engineer you will have experience in Business Development, Operational or Engineering Management. You will be based in Canberra on a permanent basis and will need to exhibit strong leadership, excellent technical ability, with a design background preferred. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for high level management decision making and application within the residential/commercial sector.
This is a strong opportunity to further develop your career, while being part of a company with an inclusive culture and a set of values that they hold in high regard. Getting the right fit is just as important as having the right skill set.
Skills & experience
- Strong previous Project Management experience on commercial and/or multi-residential projects
- Strong time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Ability to lead and manage a team
The role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a motivated and busy team.
Benefits & culture
This position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving structural team, as well as attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail, whilst being a proactive team player focused on developing your career.
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week.
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline for a promising career
Only applicants who are Australia citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.