An exciting role has opened in Melbourne’s East, join a team who are dedicated to running quality assurance activities to keep the mechanical and electrical operations of their facility at peak performance.
- Oversee and support testing, inspection, and validation of critical equipment and technical systems, spares, plant and facilities.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated by external service providers and equipment owners, with the level and frequency of calibration appropriate to the intended use of the equipment, and with suitable traceability.
- Provide expert advice in tender review processes as an SME for project quality planning and supplier quality assurance.
- Develop and improve management system procedures, tools and templates to support operations and quality planning for projects.
- Conduct process, inventory and compliance inspections and internal audits and identify any need for improvement and/or corrective action.
- Lead complex investigations for the resolution of quality issues in a timely manner.
- Occasionally witness factory acceptance testing or first article inspections at the supplier locations, as required for operational, capital and major projects.
- Assist with external management system audits.
- A Bachelor degree qualification in Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- Quality Assurance experience in Manufacturing/ Engineering industry
- Experience in developing equipment inspection and test plans and ensuring equipment calibration.
- Certificate in internal auditing or a recognised auditor certification
- Experience in conducting effective internal audits.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and engineering design principles.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as automotive or aerospace.
- Strong understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in development of process-maps.
- SAP user experience.
If you are an Australian Citizen with the key skills and experience required, then don’t hesitate to contact Harry on 0487 443 130 or click APPLY!