We are looking for a Management Accountant for a government client, ASAP Start till 31 December.
- Manage end to end recruitment activities across including writing ads, reference checks, participating in interview panels, reviewing position descriptions.
- Provide thoughtful and accurate first line HR advice to all our stakeholders in relation to HR policy and procedure.
- Manage the recruitment and advertising of all roles on the e-recruitment system, job boards and council website.
- Provide support to the delivery of the employment lifecycle events, including but not limited to; payroll, recruitment, performance, training and development, and onboarding activities and ensures a timely
- Undertake tasks relating to Employment Contract administration including pre- employment checks and Licenses
- Monitor the day to day P&C enquiries
- Work closely with the Operations Business Unit, in the successful onboarding of employees
- Work closely with the Health, Safety, Risk Business Unit to provide OHS support to employees
- Provide support as required across Human Resource Business Partner Projects