- Receive real-world corporate experience and work on solutions to real clients
- Access to accredited training courses, Internal Training and Mentorship on offer
- You will receive access to a career pathway into one of our 3 divisions
- Be part of our new national resource centre in Sydney CBD
- We have a flexible work environment
The National Resource Centre is expanding and requires a number of Graduates to joing as Talent Resourcers. You would be responsible for providing support to our teams in NSW and VIC initially focusing on the IT & Digital sector, but with the opportunity to move into other specialisations. You will be sourcing for a range of organisations and will be responsible for the identification and attraction of talent to fill roles. You will also help build and maintain our specialist talent pools across IT and eventually across other parts of business including Government, Business Support, Engineering and Professional Services. You will have the opportunity to be trained in recruitment.
You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of other recruitment projects across our other business lines of Talent Solutions and IT Managed Services, while receiving further recruitment training and most importantly, making an important contribution to our business.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to move into recruitment in a growing but long established business.
You will receive accredited training courses to further your professional development alongside all the internal training we offer.
You will receive access to a career pathway into one of our three divisions: Specialist Recruitment, On Demand or Talent Solutions that best suits your interests and capabilities.
You will be working with multinational and well-known corporate organisations in Australia including some of the largest government contracts.
- Recruit resources according to client’s requirements and timeframe
- Work across the candidate recruitment lifecycle
- Conduct day to day recruitment activities including: Sourcing, conducting interviews, placing job advertisements, providing feedback to candidates, conducting reference checks, making offers of employment and follow up
- Coordinate the preparation of resource contracts
- Cultivate relationships with candidates and the internal business and act as a trusted advisor
- Assist in handling customer and resource enquiries
Your Skills & Experience
- Open to Graduates with a degree in Human Resources or business management or Resourcers or Recruiters who work in different industry sectors
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand the recruitment market conditions to address hiring challenges
- Results oriented, positive outlook and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent customer service approach
- Great work ethic, flexible, and personable
Ignite operates across 3 divisions: Talent Solutions, Specialist Recruitment and On-Demand IT Services. Our passion has been, and always will be, people – now, more so than ever. We have been an advocate and partner to our clients for over 30 years as we have continued to develop and adapt our methodologies to a new world market creating solutions for their success. As a result of our long-term operations in the industry, we are the preferred advisor to some of Australia’s biggest corporations, which means a career with us has truly unlimited potential.
If you are interested in contributing to a new team in Sydney, then we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel, National Resource Manager for consideration.