Seeking an experienced Remote Sensing Specialist for our Federal Government client
Reference Number: 344752
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizens
Location: ACT however remote work will be considered
Duration: 30 June 2021
Our client requires the services of a Remote Sensing Specialist with Python skills to deliver observation derived solutions to both international and domestic clients.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Demonstrated expertise in scientific software development, particularly in the Python language, including development, maintenance and documentation.
- Experience in harnessing High Performance Computing systems for Big Data processing.
- Experience in automation of workflows and modern system development practices, including version control, continuous integration and testing for delivery of high quality products.
- Experience in processing satellite Earth Observation data, desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working effectively within a high-performing multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively within a multi-disciplinary team, including documentation of processes.
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Olivia Sternbeck on 02 6113 7542 or via email on olivia.sternbeck @igniteco .com