- Friendly and supportive culture
- Great base + super and commission structure
- Inner South Canberra location, close to CBD
Job Summary for Seek
Support Account Managers across the IT and Business Support sector by resourcing candidates and maintaining talent pools. Clear career progression pathways.
The high performing Canberra team is expanding with multiple opportunities for IT and Business Support Resource’s to join a very busy and challenging recruitment environment. You will be supporting Account Managers in multiple verticals across the IT and Business Support Sectors. This role is suited to individuals who want to develop a career with Ignite and thrive in a competitive external market that is experiencing significant growth.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to start a new career or enhance your recruitment skills in a friendly work environment. Training programs, mentoring by an experienced team of professionals as well as efficient reporting and IT systems are all provided to help you succeed.
You will be working with multinational and well-known corporate organisations in Australia including some of Canberra’s largest government contracts and have access to a lucrative commission structure in addition to a great base + super package.
- Recruit resources according to client’s requirements and time-frame
- Conduct day to day recruitment activities including arranging and conducting interviews, placing job advertisements, providing feedback to candidates, conducting reference checks, making offers of employment and follow up
- Coordinate the preparation of resource contracts
- Assist in handling client and resource enquiries
- Broad knowledge of Information Technology is desirable
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the recruitment market conditions to address hiring challenges
- Results oriented, positive outlook and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Exceptional customer service approach
- Great work ethic, flexible, and personable
Ignite operates across three divisions: People Services, Specialist Recruitment and On-Demand IT Services. Our passion has been, and always will be, people – now, more so than ever. We have been an advocate and partner to our clients for over 30 years as we have continued to develop and adapt our methodologies to a new world market creating solutions for their success. As a result of our long-term operations in the industry, we are the preferred advisor to some of Australia’s biggest corporations, which means a career with us has truly unlimited potential.
If you are interested in contributing to a successful and well-established team in Canberra please apply now or contact Nada on 02 6113 7514 for a confidential discussion.