- Initially until 30th June with extension until June 2025
- Baseline Clearance
One of the Federal Govt department is looking for a SQL/.Net developer to support and maintain the ORIC applications. The developer will work in conjunction with the senior developer to meet business requirements and goals.
- Develop and implement data fix scripts to address issues.
- Investigate and document reported issues.
- Develop fixes and enhancements for maintenance releases.
- Other duties as directed by the PM&C Representative.
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience working within a project team.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL Server (query and stored procedure development), ASP.NET and Windows Forms.
- Using Agile/Scrum and Rapid Application Development techniques.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on (02) 6173 2696 or email on email@example.com & alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.