- Job Location: Canberra or Melbourne
- This job is for the Federal Government Organisation
- Long Term Contract
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity.
- Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with business teams.
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Maintain data integrity by doing regular checks and reviews of the data in the system.
- Access level management, reporting, data management, training, release testing.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience within Salesforce eco-system Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand-out).
- Experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies.
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes.
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
- Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of Social Studio, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud is preferred.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to newman.ponniah @igniteco .com or call me on 02 6113 7547.