Successful candidates with a minimum of 1 year of project experience implementing Salesforce.com Service and Community Cloud including requirement gathering, documentation, business analysis, process mapping and extensive salesforce configuration.
03 8319 7808
- Experienced with Agile principles.
- Must have service Cloud and Communities Cloud certification
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Experience & demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions. Uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes. Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods.
03 8319 7808