Senior Salesforce Support Engineer – Australian Citizenship required.
- Maintain and configure Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Digital Experience applications.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build end-to-end automated processes using declarative tools.
- Investigate and troubleshoot OmniStudio components including FlexCards, Omniscripts, data raptors and integration procedures.
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining users, monitoring application metrics, managing salesforce configurations and data integrity.
- Deployment of changes via existing DevOps framework
- Perform interrogation of various log sources to investigate issues.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes and configuration.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across various disciplines (business, architecture, data etc.)
- Work within an Agile delivery methodology
- Troubleshooting API and integration issues with different applications e.g., Mulesoft.
- Development of meaningful event monitoring and alerting
- Knowledge transfer and training within the team
- More than 5 years’ experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Experience/Exposure with Salesforce Industries including OmniStudio
- Exposure to OOPs and Apex (Triggers, Controller, Classes) for debugging and managing minor enhancements.
- Hands on experience with version control, branching and metadata deployments.
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 & Platform App Builder
- Demonstrable experience providing technical support for Experience Cloud
- Platform Developer 1 Certification or Vlocity Certification will be a standout.