Our client is undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions to improve their delivery. An exciting and rewarding opportunity exists for an experienced Scrum Master to help take their delivery to the next level, working as part of a passionate multidisciplinary team. As a Scrum Master in the Office of the CIO (OCIO), you will have an important role in a major transformational program with Salesforce as the core solution platform. You will embed your deep knowledge of agile practices, principles and cultures into the way of working on the program, uplifting the capability and performance of the delivery squad. You will assist the Delivery Director with your practical best practices, building upon your already-established track record in delivery of substantial Salesforce-based solutions.
· Facilitate and lead agile ceremonies
· Contribute to larger Release Train activities at the direction of the Release Train Engineer
· Support and empower your team
· Provide recommendations and manage outcomes through leadership
· Create and manage backlog, sprints, blockers
· Support implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
· Manage relationships with and between Agile squad members and other stakeholders to proactively promote and achieve streamlined adoption of delivery processes
· Build strong working relationships and trust with the business and other Stakeholders through strong repeated delivery.
· 5 years ICT industry experience
· At least 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master for Salesforce-based solutions
· Scrum Master Certification
· Experience coaching in agile methodologies, techniques, systems and tools
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to influence team culture and lead by example
· Proven experience in facilitation, conflict resolution and driving continual improvement
· Health industry experience or goverment experience
· One or more of the following: Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Community Cloud.
Must be an Australian Citizen.